This course is designed to give you a new realm of power and freedom in your life today.
You will quickly see the benefits of learning and improving your management skills while parenting. You will start to produce results in your life practicing the professional parenting distinctions.
This course benefits parents and anyone who works with parents or children as customers, clients, or associates.
The course guides you through each Professional Parent distinction using.
- Audio introduction to distinctions.
- Text introduction to distinctions.
- Detailed video and audio training sessions.
We conclude with Professional Parent training-videos and downloadable audio sessions to support your schedule. You can start with the 20-minute session or take the 45-minute training session.
Professional Parents co-leaders in videos.
- Diane Gnassi, School Psychologist
- Dr. Michelle Leslie, Clinical Behavioral Psychologist.
- Jill Burns, CEO/Master Coach All in Ventures, Ilc.
- Luis Moro, Partner, Transparent Technologies, Inc.
Once you complete the last video you will have the education and training to practice Being Trainable as Professional Parent with your children, your career, and most of all for yourself.
Personal coaching and group workshops are available depending on the course option you choose.
Thank you in advance for Being A Professional Parent.
We wish you continued success with all you create.
Get started now!
The Veterans ACT Professionals empower Veterans to succeed. We provide,
1. Advanced Career Transition Training
2. Professional Parenting Education
3. Mortgage Career Training and PlacementWith the education, resources, and information available today, you can reach your goals "Being Trainable."
We know with the education and resources available today, all United States Veterans can succeed.
The Veterans ACT team uses “Being Trainable” distinctions to bridge existing active military and Veteran’s skillsets, character, and training with the distinctions required to succeed in the civilian world of opportunities.
Veterans ACT Professionals.
· U.S. Navy, William “Billy” Lynch, Nuclear Engineer, USS Reagan
· U.S. Army Lieutenant Colonel Russell B. Brownfield Jr.
· U.S. Air Force, Robert Keegan, 43150D Helicopter Mechanic Specialist
· Being Trainable, Partner, Luis Moro